Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

That'll Show 'Em!

It is currently Sunday afternoon at 2.24pm.  Stinky had a friend over last night, and when I got up this morning she told me they had gone to bed at 6am.  Consequently, she has now been asleep on the couch for 4 hours.  Baz is also still asleep.

I like to get up early at weekends and do stuff.  Fun things I have no time for during the rest of the week.  So today has been a bit of a washout.  I'm a teensy bit irritated now, so about an hour ago I decided to get them back.  This is what I've done so far:

     -finished off the tub of their favourite ice cream.
     -eaten the big bag of chips that we were going to have for a snack tonight.
     -had the last freezie pop from the fridge.

If they don't get up soon, I might have some of the pizza I was going to make for supper. 
That will really serve them right.


2 comments:

  1. Firstly, what flavour ice cream? Chocolate I hope? And, secondly, please save me a slice of pizza; I was up early this morning, honestly :)

    The enigmatic, masked blogger strikes again

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...it was mint ice cream - my favourite. And theirs too. They were none too pleased when they finally woke up. I had a terrible stomach ache, but it was worth it :)

    ReplyDelete