Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

The last few days have been crazy busy.  For a while I've wondered about setting up a shop on Etsy, but just never seemed to get around to it.  I enjoy being creative - hence the blog, I guess - but when it starts to get colder outside I like to draw and do other artistic things.  I've been drawing all my life; but, as seems to be the recurring theme in my life, I never seem to really accomplish anything.  But this week, I did.  I took the plunge, and TA DA...I'm ready to show the world (ie my 11 faithful followers :) my new shop!



This is one of the items I'm selling.  You can find it and others at http://www.etsy.com/shop/fliederfloxx

The last couple of months have been pretty exciting you know.  First I started this blog, and now an Etsy shop.  Just wait until the snow flies and I get out my hooks and start crocheting...you ain't seen nothin' yet! 

Take care,

5 comments:

  1. These are excellent Tracey. Not quite what I would have expected after your masterclass in modern art last month. The very best of luck with your new venture!
    The enigmatic, masked blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Good luck with your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you! After last month's foray into modern art, I decided not to make millions slapping paint haphazardly onto a canvas anymore. Instead I'll try really hard, and see if I can save up enough money to buy Christmas presents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey,
    My oh my, you are one talented young lady! And very good luck with crocheting. I've no doubt you will crochet, whistle the Canadian anthem, and wear your authentic Canadian toque while watching Bob and Doug McKenzie, all at the same time, eh.
    I attended the 'Comedy Knitting' workshop..it had me in stitches....
    Have a lovely week in Winnipeg.
    Kind wishes and a British gas central heating radiator, your way, Gary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracey. If you've got 11 followers you probably have at least three times that number of regular readers who don't always comment.
    "It's better to keep quiet and have people think you are a fool than to speak and have people know it!"
    Bazza’s Blog, ‘To Discover Ice’

    ReplyDelete