Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Shiny New Blog

I'm the type of person who loves shiny new things.  Like this blog.  It's new, it's pretty, and this is my first post, so I haven't had chance to screw it up yet.  However,  I have the brain of a cabbage white butterfly; consequently, I very often abandon ship to begin a new and much more exciting project.


This is me when I was ten.  I'm the one on the right.  Remember
what I said about the "cabbage white butterfly?"

However, I'm going to do my best to make a go of this.  I turned 40 this year, and would like to begin focusing a little more on my writing.  And I'm not short on things to write about either - I love home decorating, thrift stores, crocheting as well as travel, current events, and other fleeting "passions" I have from time to time.

Time will tell what happens to this blog, but for now I'm just excited to see where it might lead me.

Take care,

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment